How to Book Your Appointment
To book an appointment, please visit our online booking page.
- Select your desired service. You will automatically be prompted to select a date on the calendar.
- Choose a date within the next two months, then choose the time from the options provided.
- Sign in with your Facebook, Google, or Setmore account, or create a new profile.
- Enter your information. We ask that you list an email address and a mobile phone number so that you can receive appointment reminders and we can contact you if necessary.
How to Cancel or Modify Your Appointment
The Consulate will send you an automated email notification each time you book an appointment.
The email contains ‘Cancel Appointment’ and ‘Reschedule’ buttons, which you can click on, as shown on the image.
For further assistance with the booking system, contact us.
Before your appointment
You should arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for a security screening. If you arrive late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule to another day.
Bookings can be made two months in advance. We request that you do not book more than one appointment for the same service. Refer to your notification email if you need to edit or cancel your appointment.
Please ensure you select the correct type of service when you make the appointment. If you select the wrong service, we may not be able to assist you and you will be required to make a new appointment.
Visiting our offices during COVID-19
- If you have a fever, cough, or any COVID-19 symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. Please do not attend our offices if you are ill or if you have had recent exposure to someone who is ill.
- Please do not bring friends or family members to your appointment. If you are applying for a child passport, both parents are welcome to attend, else only one parent is required to be present.
- You must bring and wear a mask. We will ask you to remove your mask briefly to confirm your identity.
- You may be asked to wash or sanitise your hands before you enter the office premises. Your temperature will also be checked before you are allowed to enter our offices.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is not responsible for any loss or damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the online appointment booking system. DFAT reserves the right to omit, suspend, or edit all information and/or services provided at any time in its sole discretion without giving any reason or prior notice. You are responsible for keeping apprised of all information and/or services provided in this booking system.