The Australian Alumni Association (AAA) aims to bring together Australian alumni in India across different domains. The Main Objectives of the AAA are to:
- Bring together Indo- Australian Alumni under a common platform and act as a bridge between India and Australia.
- Support Alumni and Indian students of Australian Educational and Training Institutions.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders (Government, Industry, Media) to provide personal and professional development and networking opportunities to members
- Foster strong professional bonds and friendship, and actively engage Alumni via activities of the trust.
- Enhance awareness about Australia as a lifestyle and education destination and highlight the professional, business and educational opportunities in Australia.
- Promote Brand Australia in India and support students going to Australia with networks, information and guidance.
- Facilitate and conduct activities related to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and outreach programs.
If you are an Australian Alumni resident in India and would like to join the Australian Alumni Association chapters in Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Delhi or Mumbai, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Australian Alumni Excellence Awards
The Australian Alumni Association brings together a large number of alumni who have had the opportunity to study at an Australian educational institution and have been successful in their careers in India. Many Alumni of Australian Universities have done exceedingly well and this iconic Australian Alumni in India are brand ambassadors for what Australian education can offer to the rest of the world.
The Australian Alumni Association, in an attempt to recognize the success of these Alumni have introduced the Annual Australian Alumni Excellence Awards to honour Australian Alumni who stand out as a beacon to the young people of both Countries - Australia and India.
The first Australian Alumni Excellence Awards ceremony was held in Chennai on 6th June 2015.